Special Exhibition"Pokémon Lab: You do it! You discover!"
* This exhibition has ended.
©1995-2015 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Since the release of the first game in 1996, Pokémon has become an international hit spanning across borders, cultures and generations. This special exhibition presents entertaining experiences to learn about scientific methods and processes such as observation and classification, with Pokémon as the subjects.
This exhibition will take place at the "Pokémon Lab" where visitors will act as research assistants and take on a variety of missions. These missions are separated into different difficulty levels, so visitors all ages can enjoy them. The exhibition will also explain the history and long-lasting appeal of Pokémon, along with the development of communications technology in game consoles.
This special exhibition provides an opportunity to experience the scientific process by playing and thinking together with Pokémon.
*Few exhibits in the Special Exhibition "Pokémon Lab: You do it! You discover!" are available in English. Also, "serial code" provided in the exhibition is only valid in domestic version of game software.
Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and GAME FREAK inc.
- July 8 (Wed) - October 12 (Mon) , 2015
- Every Tuesday (Open on Tuesdays during July 21 - August 25)
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Entrance closes 30 minutes prior to museum closing time.)
*Extension of opening hours (August 8 (Sat) - August 16(Sun))
Opening hours will be extended by two hours from August 8 (Sat) - August 16 (Sun), 2015. The museum will be open until 19:00 during this period.
(Admission tickets can be purchased until 18:30)
- Special Exhibition Zone, 1st floor, Miraikan
- Admission Fees
- Adult(Ages 19 & over):1,600yen / Junior(Ages 6 - 18):1,200yen / Child(Ages 3 - 5):500yen
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation, The Yomiuri Shimbun
- Special Association
- The Pokémon Company, pokémon communications company