Miraikan - The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan / Tel: +81-3-3570-9151
From the Airport
- From the Tokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport)
- By train | about 50min.
- By car | about 20min.
- From Narita Airport
- By train | about 100min.
- By car | about 60min.
- Tokyo Waterfront New Transit YURIKAMOME:
5 minute walk from "Tokyo International Cruise Terminal station" /4 minute walk from "Telecom Center station"
- Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit RINKAI LINE:
15 minute walk from "Tokyo Teleport station"
From major stations
By Metropolitan Expressway
- 5 minutes to Miraikan from the Daiba Ramp exit on the Route No. 11 of the Metropolitan Expressway
- 4 minutes to Miraikan from the Rinkai-fukutoshin Ramp exit on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway
- 7 minutes to Miraikan from the Ariake Ramp exit on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway
- Standard-sized(height 2.1m or less): 167 cars (440 yen per hour / 1,650 yen maximum per day)
- It is included 4parking lots for the physically challenged visitors.
- Full-sized: 20 for buses (3,150 yen/during visit / advance reservations not abailable)
- Business hours 7:00～23:00
- There may be cases where the parking lot will become full beginning early, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.