Special Exhibition "DORAEMON's Scientific Future"
* This exhibition has ended.
Special Exhibition "DORAEMON's Scientific Future" Exhibition Outline
The MANGA "DORAEMON" has attracted people of all ages and nationalities. One key to its fame, no doubt, is the "magical gadgets" featured in each story.
How far have such magical gadgets been actualized by developments in today's science and technology? We will introduce today's science and technology together with the world of dreams created by the magical gadgets such as the "Takecopter" and the "Invisible Cape." The exhibition can be enjoyed with the entire family and will teach you the importance of continuing to dream.
- June 12 (Sat.) - September 27 (Mon.), 2010
- 1F Exhibition Space, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)
* Open until 6 pm on Saturdays and Sundays during August
- Every Tuesday (Open on Tuesdays during July 27 - August 31))
- Admission Fees
- Adults: 1,300 yen, 18 years old and under: 600 yen (Permanent Exhibition can be viewed.)
* For those viewing the Special Exhibition only: Adults: 1,000 yen, 18 years old and under: 500 yen
- "DORAEMON's Scientific Future" Executive Committee (Shogakukan Inc./TV Asahi Corporation/Shin-ei Animation Co., Ltd./Asatsu-DK Inc./ Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions Co., Ltd./The Japan Foundation of Public Communication on Science and Technology) / National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- In association with
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology/Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education/ National Congress of Parents & Teachers Association of Japan
- Special Support by
- Scientific Supervision
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation