Miraikan - The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064 / Tel: +81-3-3570-9151(main)
Click to enlarge
From the Airport
From the Tokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport)
By train | about 50min.
By car | about 20min.
From Narita Airport
By train | about 100min.
By car | about 60min.
- Tokyo Waterfront New Transit YURIKAMOME:
5 minute walk from "Fune-no Kagakukan station" /4 minute walk from "Telecom Center station"
- Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit RINKAI LINE:
15 minute walk from "Tokyo Teleport station"
From major stationsTOKYO ODAIBA.net
By Metropolitan Expressway
- From Yokohama, Kawasaki, Ohi, Shinagawa 2 km from Ramp Rinkai-fukutoshin on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway after passing through tokyo Harbor tunnel
- From Hakozaki (city center), Kosuge and Chiba 3 km straight ahead from Ariake Ramp on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway
- From Takeshiba and Shibaura 3 km from the Daiba Ramp on the Route No. 11 of the Metropolitan Expressway
By Open Road
- 3 km from the Daiba exit on the Port Road (Lower level of the Rainbow Bridge)
- Standard-sized(height 2.1m or less): 175 cars (310 yen for the first hour / 100 yen for every 30 minute after that)
- Full-sized: 20 for buses (3,090 yen/during visit / advance reservations not abailable)
*Business hours 9:00 - 21:00
*There may be cases where the parking lot will become full beginning early during the final days of Special Exhibitions, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Bay Shuttle (free shuttle bus)
There is free shuttle bus service for the local Odaiba area. Shuttle buses stop at Miraikan, train stations and other Tokyo Waterfront City facilities.