Exploration of Time
* This exhibition has ended.
How many times do you look at your watch a day? Don't you sometimes have a short day or maybe a long day, even though a day is always 24 hours? Weren't summer vacations in your childhood long?! Do you think the flow of time for your pet and yourself are different? No time! Don't you sometimes wish that time would go back? Is time really moving at same speed for all of us? Who decided the time? Where is time?
Though everyone is committed to "time" for his/her whole life, the definition and the ideas of time changes along with history,and it is yet to be explained. Miraikan challenges this eternal mystery of mankind, "time".
Exploration of Time Outline
- Date :
- March, 19, 2003- June, 30, 2003 > finished
- Location :
- 1F Event Zone, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)
- Fee :
- Free Entry(only the admission fee to Miraikan)
- For information :
- TEL: 03-3570-9154 (Contact person: Uchida)