Science Tunnel Exhibition
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
From atoms and molecules at the nano level to the solar system and into the very structure of the universe, you can experience the latest in research from leading scientists as you traverse 12 unique tunnels that incorporate images and sound.
The Max Planck Society, Germany's largest science research institute brings the "Science Tunnel" to you, following a successful presentation at EXPO 2000 and a extremely well accepted tour of Europe and Asia. The Science Tunnel will premier in Japan at Miraikan and we encourage you to visit this once in a lifetime experience. Limited showing from September 16 until November 17, 2005.
- September 16 (Fri.), 2005 - November 17 (Thu.), 2005
- 1F Event Zone, Miraikan
- Admission Fee:
- Adults: 900 yen, 18 years old and under: 350 yen (Can also view the permanent exhibits)
Group discount (over 8 people): Adults: 800 yen, 18 years old and under: 310 yen
Members of "Friends of Miraikan": Adults: 400 yen, 18 years old and under: 150 yen (Please show your membership card.)
*Free admission for those in possession of a Disability Book and one accompanying person.
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan), Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science (MPS)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Nippon Television
- Supported by:
- BASF Japan
- In association with:
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)
2-41, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
TEL: +81-3-3570-9151 / FAX: +81-3-3570-9150