We developed and now share a panel on the novel coronavirus, “Facts about Coronavirus Disease 2019, COVID-19 and the Novel Virus.”
This panel lists basic scientific facts about infectious diseases, with illustrations, to help you correctly get updated information and news. You will find answers to simple questions such as…
- What is the scary part of the “novel” virus?
- What is infection?
- How can we prevent the spread of the virus?
- What do the test results mean to us?
We hope this panel helps you.
The panels we will share are:
- 1. Introduction about this panel［PDF 1.7MB］
- 2. Novel coronavirus; Why do we call it “Novel”? ［PDF 6.9MB］
- 3. Infection; When does infection start? Difference between Infection and Showing symptoms. ［PDF 4.9MB］
- 4. Protection; The effect of “Hand Washing” and “Mask.” ［PDF 4.2MB］
- 5. Test: Test negative meant “could not find viruses” (not ”there are no virus”) in our body. ［PDF 2.9MB］
If you are interested in getting high resolution data, let us know from the address below. All materials are FREE.
You can use all panels in accordance with the Site policy.Site policy
How to get high resolution data for printing:
Please contact us at the address below.