Miraikan - The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan / Tel: +81-3-3570-9151
Click to enlarge
From the Airport
From the Tokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport)
By train | about 50min.
By car | about 20min.
From Narita Airport
By train | about 100min.
By car | about 60min.
- Tokyo Waterfront New Transit YURIKAMOME:
5 minute walk from "Tokyo International Cruise Terminal station" /4 minute walk from "Telecom Center station"
- Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit RINKAI LINE:
15 minute walk from "Tokyo Teleport station"
From major stationsTOKYO ODAIBA.net
Tokyo Bay Shuttle (free shuttle bus)
There is free shuttle bus service for the local Odaiba area. Shuttle buses stop at Miraikan, train stations and other Tokyo Waterfront City facilities.
Tokyo Bay Shuttle(Hinomaru Limousine)
By Metropolitan Expressway
- 5 minutes to Miraikan from the Daiba Ramp exit on the Route No. 11 of the Metropolitan Expressway
- 4 minutes to Miraikan from the Rinkai-fukutoshin Ramp exit on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway
- 7 minutes to Miraikan from the Ariake Ramp exit on the Bay Shore Route of the Metropolitan Expressway
- Standard-sized(height 2.1m or less): 175 cars (400 yen per hour / 1500 yen maximum per day)
- Full-sized: 20 for buses (3,150 yen/during visit / advance reservations not abailable)
*Business hours 7:00～23:00
*There may be cases where the parking lot will become full beginning early, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.