Dome Theater GAIA - Fee & Reservation
|Adult||18 years old or under|
|300 yen||100 yen|
Tickets are only sold as a set together with admission to the permanent or special exhibitions
*Free admission for those in possession of a Disability Book and one accompanying person
*We prepare English audio guide for free on a first-come-first-served bases at the Dome Theater entrance. If you need, please speak to the staff at the entrance.
*Entry is free for infants who will be seated on a caregiver's lap.
All seating is pre-designated at the Dome Theatre (121 seats). Please make a reservation in advance using one of the following methods:
1. Prior Reservations
Tickets can be reserved and purchased in advance from the Prior Reservation Site. (Reservations can be made from 1 week prior to the viewing date until 17:00 the day before the show)
*Payments can only be made using credit cards (VISA/Mastercard).
*Only tickets for the Dome Theatre can be reserved in advance. On the viewing day, bring a printout of the reservation screen with you (or use another method to display the content of the reservation screen) to show to the staff at the outside ticket booth. You will also need to purchase a permanent exhibition or special exhibition ticket.
*Reservations can be made for up to 4 people per-viewing, per-time.
2. On-the-day Reservations
Ticket purchasing/reservations are also available on the day of the screening itself. Purchases/reservations start at the same time as museum entry ticket sales and are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please purchase a Dome Theatre ticket alongside a permanent exhibition or special exhibition ticket at the outside ticket booth.
*Reservations for the theatre end 5 minutes prior to each viewing time or as soon as the screening is full.
*On-the-day vacancies can be checked here.
- Entry begins 10 minutes prior to the start of each show. Entry is not possible once the show begins. Please ensure you arrive at the entry to the theatre on the 6th floor ahead of time.
- The following is forbidden in the theatre: - Eating (including confectionary and chewing gum etc.)
- Taking photos, videos, or sound recordings.
- The use of items that emit noise or light.
- Exiting or entering the theatre during the screening, or moving between seats
- Large items of personal luggage or stroller may not be brought into the theatre (please use the lockers or push chair storage area).
- Any customers who cause a disturbance to those around them may be asked to leave.