Dome Theater GAIA - Fee & Reservation
|Adult||18 years old or under|
|310 yen||100 yen|
Tickets are only sold as a set together with admission to the permanent or special exhibitions
*Free admission for those in possession of a Disability Book and one accompanying person
*We prepare English audio guide for free on a first-come-first-served bases at the Dome Theater entrance. If you need, please speak to the staff at the entrance.
*Entry is free for infants who will be seated on a caregiver's lap.
All seating is pre-designated at the Dome Theatre (121 seats, first-come-first-served basis). Please make a reservation in advance using one of the following methods:
1. Prior reservation online
Tickets can be reserved and purchased in advance from Miraikan (Dome Theater), online tickets.
You will be transferred to an external site (online ticketing site operated by etix Data Farm). Before purchasing your tickets, you must first agree to the terms and conditions for purchasing tickets through the etix online ticketing system.
*Sale on an external site (online ticketing site operated by etix Data Farm).
*Tickets may be purchased anytime from two weeks to 15 minutes prior to the screening time.
*If you use the online ticketing service, you will be asked to present a QR code ticket on your smartphone screen (or you can print out the ticket at home and bring it along).
*Payments can only be made using credit cards (VISA/Mastercard/JCB).
*Tickets for a maximum of seven seats may be purchased per reservation per screening.
2. On-the-day reservation at the counter
You can purchase tickets on the same day of your visit for all screenings taking place that day, at the ticket booth outside the building from the time sales of admission tickets commence (available on a first-come-first-served basis). Please purchase the Dome Theater tickets alongside with your tickets to the Permanent Exhibition or Special Exhibitions.
*Reservations for the theatre end 5 minutes prior to each viewing time or as soon as the screening is full.
*On-the-day vacancies can be checked here.
- Entry begins 10 minutes prior to the start of each show. Entry is not possible once the show begins. Please ensure you arrive at the entry to the theatre on the 6th floor ahead of time.
- The following is forbidden in the theatre: - Eating (including confectionary and chewing gum etc.)
- Taking photos, videos, or sound recordings.
- The use of items that emit noise or light.
- Exiting or entering the theatre during the screening, or moving between seats
- Large items of personal luggage or stroller may not be brought into the theatre (please use the lockers or push chair storage area).
- Any customers who cause a disturbance to those around them may be asked to leave.