The Wonders of a Photocopier Exhibition
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
- Exhibition Outline
- Exhibition Content
The Wonders of a Photocopier Exhibition - Exhibition Outline -
Photograph: Tetsuya Ayukawa
"The Wonders of a Photocopier Exhibition" will be held at the Science Library from June 20 (Wed.) - August 31 (Fri.), 2007 for a limited time!
"The Wonders of a Photocopier Exhibition" is composed of 3 areas: "Mechanism of Copy Machines," "Let's Play with Copy Machines," and "Let's Protect the Earth."
This exhibit allows us to think about what we can do for the earth and learn the importance of environmental preservation. We, also, learn how the principles of science children learn in school are applied and used inside the copy machines we see in our daily lives.
As there are lots of "hands-on" exhibits, children and adults alike can enjoy and deepen their interest toward science.
- June 20 (Wed.) - August 31 (Fri.), 2007
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)
* Open until 18:00 during Saturdays and Sundays in August. Open until 20:00 during August 13 - 17.
- 3F Science Library, Miraikan
- Free * Separate fees for Permanent exhibition (adults: 500 yen, 18 and under: 200 yen)
- Permanent exhibition and Special exhibition (Adults: 900 yen, 18 and under: 350 yen)
- Every Tuesday * Opened on Tuesdays during July 24 - 28, 2007
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Contact National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- 2-41, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
- TEL: +81-3-3570-9151 / FAX: +81-3-3570-9150