Environmental Science Exhibition of the Earth and Space - The Mystery and Secret of the Creatures that Went Extinct -
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
Think about the environmental issues from the appearance of the various creatures
Since organisms came into being approximately 4 billion years ago, organisms have survived the great climatic changes of the earth as they have repeatedly gone through selection and the evolution. However, now, with the rapid changes of the earth environment such as global warming, various organisms are in danger of extinction. In this Special Exhibition, based on the various content of Nikkei Business Publications and Nikkei National Geographic, we will introduce cutting-edge science and technology and will contemplate the future earth as we look back at the unimagined history of Earth.
- July 18 (Sat.) - August 31 (Mon.), 2009
- Opening Hours:
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter 30 min. before closing time.)
* Opening Hours will be until 18:00 on Saturdays and Sundays during August. Open until 20:00 from August 13 - 16.
- 1F Exhibition Space a and b, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Admission Fees:
- Adults: 1,600 yen, 18 years old and under: 900 yen (Permanent Exhibition can also be viewed.)
Groups (8 people and over): Adults: 1,380 yen, 18 years old and under: 760 yen
Members of Friends of Miraikan: Adults: 1,000 yen, 18 years old and under: 700 yen
- Nikkei Business Publications, Inc./Nikkei National Geographic Inc.
- Special cooperation:
- World Wide Fund for Nature Japan
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Panasonic Corporation / TOKYO GAS Co., Ltd. /EIKOH INC. / MITSUI & CO., LTD / TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
- Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
Tel: +81-3-5696-1111 (Weekdays 9:00 - 17:00）