"Children of Infinity" Exhibition
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
"Children of Infinity" Exhibition
- "Children of Infinity" Exhibition
Date：February 24 (Sun.) - March 3 (Mon.), 2008 * However, February 26 (Tue.) will be closed.
Venue：1F Exhibition Space a, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
Children possess infinite potential....., and children have dreams. The fostering of their immense possibilities and dreams will link to developments in future science and culture.
For example, what do today's children create during their time in art class in school?
What should we do right now for their future development and to foster the dreams and possibilities of children?
Here, as we place the children that will be leading the future in the center, we will think about the future of culture and science as we unreservedly believe in children's infinite possibilities.
- Welcome to Art Class
As approximately 500 pieces of artworks by 29 participating schools will fill the huge Exhibition Space, an art classroom will appear at the event site. An exchange where words are unnecessary with the work of these children may become a communication between your past self and these young students in their future selves.
- Supporting message for Principle of Children & "Encouraging Art Class!"
Messages from art classes and celebrities in various fields that loved and remembered their time in art class will link the time of creation with science, art, technology, design, architecture, comedy, business, academia, and other fields of human endeavor.
- February 24 (Sun.) - March 3 (Mon.), 2008 * However, February 26 (Tue.) will be closed.
- 1F Exhibition Space a, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Executive Committee of the "Children of Infinity" Exhibition, Japan Science and Technology Agency, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation/TOZUKEN/"Encouraging Art Class! Forum"
- Sectional Committee of the Promotion of Scientific Strength, Science Council of Japan
- Support ：
- Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies, The University of Tokyo/Design Center for Heuristic Learning Environments/The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers/The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers/The Japanese Association of Educational Psychology/The Color Science Association of Japan/The Japanese Psychological Association/Virtual Reality Society of Japan
- In association with：
- Federation of Formative Design Education/Tokyo Metropolitan PTA Council/NHK
- University-corporate Collaborative Education Program, Content Creation Science, Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies, The University of Tokyo, Adjustment Expense for the Promotion of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology/Research Core for the Content Creation Education, Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies, The University of Tokyo
- Participating Schools
- Seishi Elementary School of Bunkyo Ward/Hanazono Elementary School of Shinjuku Ward/Takinogawa 2nd Elementary School of Kita Ward/Takashima 5th Elementary School of Itabashi Ward/Tsutsumi Elementary School of Sumida Ward/Tama 3rd Elementary School of Tama City/Ochiai 6th Elementary School of Shinjuku Ward/Gohongi Elementary School of Meguro Ward/Misawadai Elementary School of Hino City/Fuda Elementary School of Chofu City/Sugamo Elementary School of Toshima Ward/Sakura Elementary School of Setagaya Ward/Ooyata Elementary School of Adachi Ward/Seishin 3rd Elementary School of Edogawa Ward/Hounan Elementary School of Suginami Ward/Tachiai Elementary School of Shinagawa Ward/1st Elementary School of Kokubunji City/Oshiage Elementary School of Sumida Ward/Minami Thurumaki Elementary School of Tama City/1st Elementary School of Hachioji City/Kunitachi 7th Elementary School of Kunitachi City/Suwa Elementary School of Tama City/Funado Elementary School of Itabashi Ward/Yokokawa Elementary School of Sumida Ward/Machida 4th Elementary School of Machida City/Hanahata 1st Elementary School of Adachi Ward/Senju Futaba Elementary School of Adachi Ward/Kanasogi Elementary School of Taito Ward/Ito Gakuen of Shinagawa Ward
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-41 Aomi Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
TEL: +81-3-3570-9151 / FAX: +81-3-3570-9150