Special Exhibition 'Fear Experiment: Science in "Haunted House"'
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
- Exhibition Outline
- Exhibition Content
Special Exhibition 'Fear Experiment: Science in "Haunted House"' Exhibition Outline
Objects which move without being touched. Sounds heard even though there is no cause. Things that are seen even though they could not be real. People tend to feel fear when things, which normally aren't suppose to happen, inexplicably do. In this exhibition, we will unravel various unnatural phenomena that generate human fear by using cutting-edge science such as physics, chemistry, biology, etc. Why do phenomena such as poltergeists, ghostly rappings, death candles, and astral projections that have been thought to be caused by ghosts happen? Is transmission with the spiritual world possible? What do the "world's first ghost photographs" taken by scientist show? We will answer various questions on ghosts from a scientific point of view.
- March 10 (Wed.) - May 31 (Mon.), 2010
- 1F Exhibition Space b , National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)
* Opened until 18:00 during May 1 - 5
- Every Tuesday (* Opened on March 30 and May 4)
- Admission Fees
- Adults: 700 yen, 18 and under: 300 yen
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation/Fuji Television Network, Inc.