Earth Lounge vol. 5 "Earth Coding - Mount the Earth" (MITOH Program in the first half of 2006 Kitano PM development result debrief session)
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
- Exhibition Outline
- Exhibition Content
Earth Lounge vol. 5 "Earth Coding - Mount the Earth"- Exhibition Outline -
The Earth Lounge series is based on the concept of "thinking about the Earth under the symbol exhibit Geo-Cosmos" and introduces unique projects that focus on the theme of our planet Earth. This 5th year event will focus on new movements in the information and technology field dealing with Earth's environment.
Massive amounts of information traveling this planet could be considered as accumulations of human desire and awareness. Systems and applications that act as the core of that information hold the potential to change human "behavior," "consciousness" and "knowledge."
Developers believe "the implementation of one program might change the world...," and that concept challenges all to imagine the future Earth. Experience creative ideas and projects dealing based in the real world and focused on a wide perspective that embrasses the Earth's environment.
- September 1 (Sat.) - September 17 (Mon./Holiday), 2007
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)
- 3F - 5F Oval Bridge, Miraikan
* Separate fees for Permanent Exhibition (adults: 500 yen, 18 and under: 200 yen)
Permanent Exhibition + Special Exhibition (adults: 900 yen, 18 and under: 350 yen)
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation/Kitano Project, MITOH Program of Information-Technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA)
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-41, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
TEL: +81-3-3570-9151 / FAX: +81-3-3570-9150