"You will not know if you do not go!" The Big Scientific Experiment in Miraikan
* This exhibition has ended. Thank you for visiting.
- Exhibition Outline
- Exhibition Content
"You will not know if you do not go!" The Big Scientific Experiment in Miraikan Exhibition Outline
NHK's "E Television" (Educational Television) has a popular program known as "The Big Scientific Experiment." Using "You will not know if you do not try!" as its catchphrase, each episode involves a simple yet ambitious experiment. In the spring holiday of 2012, the actual devices and equipment used on the program will come together to Miraikan. Visitors will be able to see, touch, and experience for themselves the actual scale of the experiments that they may not be able to grasp fully through a television screen. In addition, clips selected by the program's production staff will be shown on a large screen in the exhibition venue. Do come and enjoy the powerful display that can only be experienced on a high-resolution large screen.
- Exhibition period
- March 19（Mon.） to April 9（Mon.） 2012
- The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation （Miraikan）,1F,Exhibition Space b
- Opening Time
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Please make sure to enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)
- None. As the exhibition will be held over the spring holiday period, the Museum will remain open on Tuesdays.
- Visitors can enter this exhibition area with permanent exhibition or special exhibition tickets.
- Organized by
- The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan), NHK Educational
- In cooperation with
- Ricoh Company, Ltd., Kumagai Gumi Co., Ltd.