Opening Time & Admission Fees
10:00 - 17:00 (Admission ticket sales end 30 minutes before the closing time of the museum.)
Tuesday (open on national holidays), November 15 and New Year holidays (December 28 to January 1)
*Miraikan may be temporarily closed due to facility maintenance.
*Miraikan may be open on Tuesdays during spring, summer and winter vacation seasons.
Click here for the museum schedule(From April 2017)
|Individual||Groups (8 or more people)|
|Adults||620 yen||Adults||490 yen|
|18 years old and under||210 yen||18 years old and under||160 yen|
Group Reservation Desk TEL: +81-3-3570-9188 (The reservation desk is open from 10:00 - 17:00.)
Click here for details about Group Reservation.
*Free admission for 18 years old and under on Saturday
*Free admission for preschooler
*Free admission for those in possession of a Disability Book and one accompanying person
*Special fees may apply for Special Exhibitions.
Fee for the Dome Theater
Adult: 300 yen
18 years old or under: 100 yen
*Tickets for the Dome Theater can only be purchased along with admission tickets to the museum (except when using an advance ticket, invitation ticket or annual passport and when the museum is open for free).
Program schedule for the Dome Theater GAIA
|Adults||Aged 18 or under|
|1,230 yen||400 yen|
The permanent exhibition will be open for free on the following dates.
- Every Saturday, for visitors aged 18 or younger
- Friday and Saturday during Science and Technology Week (April 21-22, 2017)
- Children's Day, for visitors aged 18 or younger (May 5, 2017)
- Miraikan's anniversary (July 9, 2017)
- Respect for the Aged Day, for visitors aged 65 or older (September 18, 2017)
- Saturday during Education and Culture Week (November 4, 2017)